Cocoknits : Gray Kraft Caddy
The Kraft Caddy was designed with as many pockets as possible - on the inside and the outside - you can never have too many! The center is wide open for bigger items like knitting projects, lunch and a water bottle, a rolled-up sweater for travel - and the whole thing fits right down inside a tote. Keep it on a shelf or desk as a storage bin without handles, or add the short, wide leather handles (sold separately) so you can grab it for travel.
Made of sturdy washable paper
Measures 6” deep x 11.5” wide x 6.5” tall / 15cm deep x 29cm wide x 16.5cm tall
3 exterior pockets
9 interior pockets
Pre-punched holes for attaching handles (optional)
- Organize various sized tools & accessories in the main compartment, interior and exterior pockets
- Fits inside a tote, backpack or basket to add pockets for organization
- Store your knitting project in the main compartment and tools and pattern in the side pockets
- Holds your water bottle, reading glasses, pens, charging cords, and keys - whatever you need to have at hand
- Use it as a storage bin on a shelf or coffee table to hold remotes, tissues, coasters, glasses
- Store your reading glasses, pens, pencils, charging cords, and tools on your desk or in your studio
- Store make-up and other get-ready-to-go-out items in your bedroom
- Want to carry your caddy? Holes are pre-punched for adding the Cocoknits Short Leather Handle Kit (sold separately).
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.