Merchant & Mills
Merchant & Mills : Dotty EU Linen : 1/2 metre
Dotty is a large scale gingham of natural and bright coral pink.
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Suitable for dresses, tops and loose trousers.
- 100% linen.
- 148cm/58 inches wide.
- Check Size: 5x5cm/2x2 inches
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
Fabric is sold in 1/2 metre increments.
1/2 m = 1 unit, 1 m = 2 units, etc.