Merchant & Mills : Milk Waffle Linen : 1/2 metre
This waffle linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. This linen is woven in a mill run on green energy and is Oeko-Tex certified.
- 100% linen.
- 139cm wide, 220gsm or 6.5ozcm.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
- Waffle square size: 3mm
Fabric is sold in 1/2 metre increments.
1/2 m = 1 unit, 1 m = 2 units, etc.