Merchant & Mills
Merchant & Mills : Sugar Dreams EU Linen : 1/2 metre
A large scale colourful check of sugary brights.
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Suitable for dresses, tops and loose trousers.
- 100% linen.
- 148cm/58 inches wide.
- Check Size: 8x8cm/3x3 inches
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
Fabric is sold in 1/2 metre increments.
1/2 m = 1 unit, 1 m = 2 units, etc.