Merchant & Mills : Natural Jacquard Square : 1/2 metre
A natural ecru. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- Approx. 500gsm.
- The squares are approximately 4cm.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m’s it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There may be colour graduation over the piece.